Graduate Aptitude Test GATE 2018 Admit Card will be available for candidates from January 5, 2018. Official GATE Examination organizing board informed the candidates about the GATE 2018 Hall Tickets from where the admit cards could be downloaded. All the eligible students can get the hall tickets from the official website appsgate.iitg.ac.in. Applicants must log on with the GATE 2018 application number and date of birth to get the Gate Admit Card. Follow the below procedure to get the Hall Ticket. This is the precious document which is essential for the exam takers. Download and carry the admit card to get permitted to the exam hall premises to write the examination.
The Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is all set to organize GATE 2018 from February 3, 2018, to February 11, 2018, for the admission of capable candidates into postgraduate courses with MHRD and additional government scholarships or assistantships in engineering. Candidates should ensure to preserve the GATE 2018 admit card carefully by following the procedure given here. GATE Exam Hall Ticket 2018 is vital for every exam taker, and this contains required details like name, roll number, exam date, exam venue, rules to be followed by the candidate, etc.
GATE 2018 Exam takers should note that Admit Card will not be sent to any candidate through post or email. It is must for all the candidates to download the GATE 2018 Admit Card from the zonal official website addresses. Log in with the password given to the candidate while submitting the application form to download the exam hall tickets.
Here are some do’s & don’ts to be followed by the candidate while downloading GATE 2018 Admit Card.
- GATE 2018 Hall Ticket should be downloaded using the enrolment ID and Password
- Candidate should download the GATE Admit Card from the official website from January 5, 2018.
- Candidate must bring valid photo ID along with the Admit Card to the exam center to write the exam.
- Candidate must ensure the photo ID to the examination hall which is not expired.
Valid Photo ID Proofs that are permitted to the examination hall
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee Identification card or a notarized affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address
How do you download GATE 2018 Admit Card
- First, the students should visit the official website.
- Now candidate should find the link to the GATE Admit Card 2018.
- Then Click on the link available.
- Now after that enter the required details like application number, Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- Click on the submit button.
- GATE 2018 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Take a photocopy of GATE 2018 Duplicate Admit Card
- Official Website: appsgate.iitg.ac.in